Kailash Helicopter Tour from Lucknow Full moon Mansarovar Lake on 27 July 2018 (Guru Purnima)
An autonomous region of China and sacred home to Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake, Tibet, is a famous pilgrimage destination for the devotees of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Bon religions. It is an epitome of beauty and awe to the rest of the world. The snow-capped rocky peak-Kailash Parbat (mountain), situated at an altitude of 6714meters is also believed to be a place where founders of these religions once meditated and resided. As Hindus and Buddhists all over the world also worship this peak as the exact "Center of the Universe", Jain believes that their first Saint obtains Liberation: “Freedom” meditating at this region.
Mostly Hindu people believe Mount Kailash to be the abode of supreme Hindu God, Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati. To make the arduous pilgrimage to Kailash and have the divine view (Darshan) of Shiva’s abode is to get rid of all known or unknown sins ever committed in life. Thousands of devotees come to visit the sacred mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake, from around the globe especially from neighboring country India via Nepal.
Mansarovar: meaning ‘Lake of Consciousness’ is another important pilgrimage destination at Kailash region. Hindus worship it as the bathing pond of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Making round of the Lake and taking a dip in it is believed to purify one’s soul from sins and physical body from sickness. Even more, it is believed that one can secure place in heaven after death by circumambulating this holy Lake. But, it is so mighty that it takes three full days to just go round its peripheries even for the locals while other may take 507 days for the same. Ancient Hindu scriptures indicate this Lake as a must visit place for someone who wants to attain “Salvation” - the highest level of achievement in Hindu religion. Your dream of visiting these holy places can come true with our travel company, Monterosa Treks and Expedition. Please join with us and take our best services for this trip. We heartily welcome you. Here is our itinerary for this year. Upon us for the greatest experience of pilgrimage as per your convincing time and places, Please allow us to be at your service. Here is our itinerary for this year holy trip to Mount Kailash and Mansarovar. Guests are God.
Meeting point: Your arrival to Nepalgunja hotel as per your time table, our staff will meet you and briefing for Kailash tour.
- 53 km Kailash Parikrama / Kora/round, 38 km must be walk/trek from Yamdwar to Chongdo. There is no any car/bus and jeep service available. So, everybody should walk or ride horse. It is also possible to hire pony and local porter for 3 days.
- Age limit for enrolling Kailash tour is 12-65 year old for Indian passport holder. 12-60 year old people can only do Kora and 61-65 year old people can travel only up to Yamdwar. Although you don’t need any heath certificate from doctor you need to be physically fit for Kailash and Mansarovar tour.
- The minimum age restriction for other country passport holder is 10 years old while there is no such maximum age limit.
- Your passport must have at least 6 months or more validation from travel date.
- Though popular as Shiva’s abode, we cannot see any temple of Lord Shiva but at Khojarnath there is the temple of Lord Ram, Sita & Laxman in Khojarnath. You can see Rashes Lake one the way.
- Hor - Chiu Gompa (Nearby Manasarovar Lake)- Darchen - Yamadwar - Darchen – Hor. Eco vehicle blue bus must be used compulsorily for travelling which we can get from Nagri Tourism of Bureau in Darchen.
- Every Yatri have Life, Medical, Rescue Jeep or Helicopter insurance before getting enrolled in Kailash Tour. Do insurance at home country.
- We provide Pressure checking machine, Oxygen level checking machine, enough oxygen bottle, Mask-regulator & Medicine Dimox (Latitude medicine) for safe journey.
Helicopter Kailash tour from Lakhanau
23 July 2018 Day 01: After arrival in Nepaljunja hotel and our staff will meet and briefing Kailash tour and introduction team leader of Nepali. Take vegetarian meals.
24 July 2018 Day 02: In Morning, there will be 45 minutes flight to Simikot (2950m). We will take Lunch and in afternoon walk down and visit Shiva Temple for Darshan.
25 July 2018 Day 03: Early in the morning after taking breakfast, we get down at Simikot airport and fly for 25 minutes in a small helicopter with 5-6 seats to Hilsa. After crossing the Nepal-Tibet boarder drive for 1 hour to Purang /Taklakot and stay in hotel.
26 July 2018: Day 04: We acclimatize and rest in Purang/Taklakot
27 July 2018: Day 05: Drive to Mansarovar Lake (4580m) for 2 hours and we can see
Rashes Lake on the way, after reaching Mansarovar Lake, we continue kora and reach Chiu Gompa that is nearby Mansarovar Lake. (Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake)
28 July 2018: Day 06: Early in the morning, we take holy bath in Mansarovar Lake then after we do Pooja, Habana by Swami, Braman Pandit or ourself. We do provide 1 Brahmin pandit in Mansarovar Lake. Finishing all Pooja rituals we take lunch and drive to Darchen, Base camp of Kailash as well as last city of Kailash tour. You will get 4 star Kailash Himalayan hotel in Darchen for night stay.
29 July 2018 Day 07: Drive for 20 minutes to Yamdwar (Tarboche) from Darchen. It is the beginning spot of Kailash Parikarma. Trek to Dirapuk (4860m) for 6-7 hours. Overnight will be spending in Shishapangma guesthouse.
30 July 2018 Day 08: Trek to Dolma La pass (5636m), Trek to Zuthulpuk (4790m). After 10-11 hours walk you will get to spend your night at a basic guesthouse in Zuthulpuk.
31 July 2018 Day 09: Trek to Chongdo then drive to Mansarovar Lake (4580m) to take holy water for Prasad and drive to Taklakot and Hilsa. You will get simple guest house to stay here.
01 August 2018 Day 10: Morning fly by Helicopter to Simikot. After that aero plane flight takes you to Nepalgunja. Drop to Hotel or Nepal – India boarder and good bye.
Cost; NRIs or Foreigners/tourists passport holder (group join basis / privet)
Per person USD 3000 + 175 Visa fee US passport holder = 3175
Per person USD 3000 + 155 Visa fee Canadian passport holder = 3155
Per person USD 3000 + 85 Visa fee other passport holder = 3085
4 star hotel Nepalgunja, Nepal, 4 star hotel in Taklakot and Darchen
Single supplement USD 250 per person (who use single room in Nepal)
Indian Passport holder (Group Join basis/ privet)
Per person INR 1,65,00 (minimum 17 Person) 4 star hotel in Nepalgunja Nepal,
4 star hotel in Taklakot and Darchen
Single supplement INR 3500 / 2500 person (who use single room Nepal
- 1 night- Nepalgunja, 1night Simikot double bed-sharing basis
- Nepalgunja - Simikot – Nepalgunja scheduled fixed wing flight
- Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot(Charter flight 5-6 persons) 1helicopter
- Tibetan guide for Kailash tour from Hilsa, Nepali team leader
- Supporting cooking team - assistant Sherpa guide for Kailash
- Life, medical insurance- Nepali team leader Kailash tour staff
- Chef cook (who can prepare vegetarian dishes) cook & helper
- All guesthouse / mud houses during Kailash -Mansarovar tour
- Deluxe luxury air-condition coach(India passport holder/NRIs)
- Support truck carrying Kailash food, luggage and Nepali staff
- Oxygen cylinder, mask - regulator Kailash for emergency use
- Upper Humla permit for helicopter and clients trekking permit
- Yak and yak man for mount Kailash Parikrama (Kailash Kora)
- All entrance and conservation fee of Nepal and mount Kailash
- A duffel bag, completed certificate for Mt. Kailash (if required)
- Travel permit and Tibet visa Kailash tour all Yatri, Nepali staff
- Baggage allow per person 15kg total who travel by helicopter
- Day back pack 3 days Kailash Kora
- Travel insurance for life and medical
- Nepal re-entry visa fee for tourist/NRIs
- Domestic excess baggage cargo cost
- Beverages(cold drinks & hard drinks)
- Photography and telephone charges
- Additional expenses incase-bad weather
- Emergency evacuation expenses in case
- Tips for Tibetan / Nepali guide and staff
- Sleeping bag, down Jackets
Packing list for Kailash Yatra
- Small back is pack for 3 days Kailash Parikrama/Kora
- Basic medicines (for minor injuries or life saving kit)
- Any regular medicines that you have been prescribed
- Toiletries kit (Shop, shampoo, toothpaste, tooth brush)
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (2 litters)
- Sport shoes good for walking for Kailash Kora, gloves
- Woolen socks (minimum 4 pairs) Torch light, rain coat
- Wool / Thermo cot undergarments for Kailash tour
- Shirt and pants which is easier to be while doing Kora)
- Sunglasses, Sun lotion/cold cream - Kailash tour/Yatra
- Sweets, Zinger/garlic candies, dry fruits, lozenges, etc
- Enough warm clothing for mount Kailash Yatra / tour
- Cancellation made up to 7 days before the trip departure will incur a 50% fee of the total trip cost
- Cancellation made less than 1 week before departure/upon arrival in KTM will be charged full price
Notice for Helicopter Route:
- Visa for Indian passport holder should be received from Chinese embassy in New Delhi.
- 5 days before departure, original passport must be sent to New Delhi office for assessment.
- If Indian passport holder lives out of India, Passport should be sent 5 days earlier in New Delhi, India.
- India to Kathmandu journey can be set with Voter Id as well and you will get your passport just a day before Kailash tour departure.
- If we do not receive your passport on time, you may lose your tour package as we cannot guarantee your visa.
- You cannot depend upon us for two cases, 1. Weather condition, 2. Tibet Visa and Permit.
- We recommend our Yatris not to take helicopter for Kailash Tour because of unpredictable weather. You may face difficulties on the way to Kailash and while returning back. At least 3 extra days should be invested for relax journey. The route of Nepalgunja – Simikot or Simikot - Nepalgunja has the most fluctuating weather condition. The cost of extra days exceeding the original itinerary will be added on the shoulder of the travelers themselves. The cost per day is USD 35 or INR 2200. Helicopter charge is excluded from this cost for the flight journey. The charger cost must be bear by the travelers if they wish to travel by helicopter.
- Every traveler must do insurance for rescue helicopter, land transportation and medical expenses.
- In case of delay of Visa from Chinese Embassy, the cost of extra day’s exceeding our original itinerary; accommodation should be bear by travelers.
- We request every traveler including NRIs not to choose helicopter route and follow Land route. The land journey will be from 01 September 2017.
In land route, travelers will have flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Then they will be overland to Shigatse then Saga and then Kailash Manasarovar circumambulation.
Or, we can directly fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa then to Ali airport from Lasha. Mansarovar Lake is just 200 km drive from Ali Airport and Mount Kailash is nearby Mansarovar. We will do Kailash and Mansarovar Circumambulation and return back.
- We organize Kailash-Mansarovar tour as per our guests’ interest and time schedule. We can make both Land Journey and Flight Journey. But, the extra cost excluding our original itinerary should be bear by the guests themselves. Booking is open at Monterosa Treks and Expedition for Kailash-Mansarovar Holy Tour. Haar Haar Mahadev.