Full moon Night in Manasarovar Lake on 26 August 2018 (Janai Purnima)
Since 2010, Ngari Gunsa Airport of Tibet is commercially serving for military as well as public purposes. It is also the fourth highest Airport with an altitude of 4274m. This Airport is often called as Ali Airport as it is located in the town of Shiquanhe (Ali) in Ngari prefecture. The flying distance between Ali Airport and Lasha is just of 2 hours. The holy Mansarovar Lake can be reached by 200 km drive from Lasha. The dwelling of Lord Shiva and Godddess Parvati, Kailash Parvat (6714m) is just north to Mansarovar. Kailash region is one of the most preferred pilgrimages by the follower of four different religions namely, The Hinduism, The Buddhism, The Jainism and The Bonpos.
Mount Kailash Manasarovar: Mt. Kailash is a unique peak which is worshipped as the dwelling of Hindu God, Lord Shiva and goddess Parvati by Hindu people. The height of this mountain is 6714m and its periphery is 53 km. People from across the world come to do Kailash circumambulation called Kailash Parikrama.
The four great rivers of Asia namely, The Brahmaputra, The Ganges, The Indus and The Sutlej also originate from this snow covered peak. To accomplish pilgrimage to Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake is believed to be the way to get rid of all known and unknown sins ever committed in life with blessing of Salvation from Lord Shiva as per Hindus. Similarly, Buddhist worship mount Kailash as the meditating spot of Lord Shakyamuni. Mansarovar is often called as Lake of Enlightenment.
The Buddhist symbol “Swastika” in the southern side of Mount Kailash has lift up its spiritual significance. It is taken as symbol of good luck. This holy Kailash trip begins from Kathmandu. We take a flight to Lasha and drive to Kailash Manasarovar tour. After completing Kora, we will spend one night at Darchen. Next morning we will drive to Ali day.
- Me of total 53 km Kailash Parikrama / Kora/round, 38 km must be walk/trek from Yamdwar to Chongdo. There is no any car/bus and jeep service available. So, everybody should walk or ride horse. It is also possible to hire pony and local porter for 3 days.
- Your passport must have at least 6 months or more validation from travel date.
- Though popular as Shiva’s abode, we cannot see any temple of Lord Shiva but at Khojarnath there is the temple of Lord Ram, Sita & Laxman in Khojarnath. You can see Rashes Lake one the way from to going Darchen.
- We provide Pressure checking machine, Oxygen level checking machine, enough oxygen bottle, Mask-regulator & Medicine Dimox (Latitude medicine) for safe journey.
- Visit World’s famous monasteries and Potala palace in Tibet
- Visit historical cities of Tibet like Lhasa, Shigatse, and Saga
- Driving Lhasa to Darchen is well and fine black road, same way back to Lhasa
- Crossing highest pass Dolma La /Dorma La 3636m. While Kailash Parikram/Rounding
- Exploring of Manasarovar lake and surrounding 102km by blue bus
17 August 2018 Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
18 August 2018 Day 02: Rudra Abhisek, sightseeing, Brief Kailash
19 August 2018 Day 03: Fly to Gonggar airport and drive to Lhasa
20 August 2018 Day 04: Drive Lhasa city to Shigatse 3782m.-Hotel
21 August 2018 Day 05: Drive Shigatse to Saga 4640meter - hotel
22 August 2018 Day 06: Drive to Manasarovar Lake and overnight
23 August 2018 Day 07: Morning Pooja and lunch drive to Darchen
24 August 2018 Day 08: Drive to Yamdwar & start walk – Dira Puk
25 August 2018 Day 09: Trek to Dolma La 5636m.and Zuthul Puk
26 August 2018 Day 10: Trek to Chongdo & drive to Manasarovar
Full moon day / night in Manasarovar Lake
27 August 2018 Day 11: Drive to Ali airport-fly-Lhasa, transfer hotel
28 August 2018 Day 12: Sightseeing in Potala place and Bharkhor
29 August 2018 Day 13: Drive to airport and fly back to Kathmandu
30 August 2018 Day 14: Transfer to KTM airport for final departure
Group Joining Basis / Privet tour
NRIs / tourist: 5 Star Deluxe room Radisson (International standard) hotel in Kathmandu
Package A: American citizen per person USD 3900 + Visa fee USD 175 - Total USD 4075
Package B: Canadian citizen per person USD 3900 + Visa fee USD 155 - Total USD 4055
Package C: Other citizen per person USD 3900 + Visa fee USD 85 - Total USD 3985
Indian Passport holder Minimum 17 Person or more (age limit maximum 70 old)
Per Person INR 2, 55,000 (Indian currency)
- Arrival at Kathmandu & departure transportation from airport
- Evening Arati Darshan, Next day Rudra Abishek, Hawan in
Pasupatinath Temple, half day sights, Jal Narayan, Boudha
- 3 night hotel stay at Kathmandu twin sharing basis all meal
- All hotel / guesthouse during Kailash Manasarovar tour route
- Pure vegetarian (breakfast, lunch, dinner) providing in Nepali
restaurant in Lhasa and fresh meal from Manas-Kailash Kora
prepare by Nepali cooks every day breakfast, lunch, dinner
- English speaking Tibetan guide and team leader from Nepal
- Kathmandu – Lhasa and Ali–Lhasa –Kathmandu flight ticket
- Sightseeing Lhasa city including Potala place of Dalai Lama
- Ali, holy Manasarovar Lake, Darchen, Yamdwar, Ali by bus
- We have oxygen cylinder, mask- regulator emergency use
- We provide basic first-aid - kit box altitude sickness Diamox
- We provide duffel bag, day bag and complete tour certificate
- Kailash travel permit and Tibet visa for Mount Kailash tour
- Rudra avishek hawan with 11Braman Poojari -Pasupatinath
- Special Darshan in Pasupatinath after Rudra abhisek/hawan
- 1 Nepali Pandit in Mansasarovar Lake to do pooja every day
- Extra night hotel cost in Kathmandu, Nepal
- All beverages in Kathmandu & Kailash tour
- Travel Insurance for all Kailash tourists/yatri
- Expenses Emergency evacuation helicopter
- Horse riding cost for Kailash Kora / Parikrama
- Addition cost caused any political disturbance.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities
unforeseen situation Kailash Manasarovar tour
- Kailash Tibet or extra stay cost in Kathmandu
Packing list for Kailash Manasarovar Tour
- Back pack for 3 days Kailash Parikrama/Kora
- Enough warm clothing for Kailash Yatra /tour
- Basic medicines (minor injuries or life saving kits)
- Regular medicines that you have been prescribe
- Toiletries kit (Shop, Shampoo, Toothpaste brush)
- Water bottle / Thermos flask, hot water (2 litters)
- Sport shoes good for walk, gloves, torch light
- Woolen socks (minimum 4 pairs), Sunglasses
- Thermo cot undergarment, sun lotion, cold cream
- (Shirt, pants which is easier to be while do Kora)
- Rain coat or Umbrella, walking stick for 3 days
- Sweets, Zinger/garlic candies, dry fruits and etc
- Kindly consult your doctor and get yourself examined for Spiritual Kailash Manasarovar tour
- As Holy mount Kailash & Lake Manasarovar is situated at high altitudes please start exercises like walking, jogging, yoga meditation and other breathing exercises in order to have a make successful holy tour
- Kindly get yourself a Travel medical insurance for this Kailash Manasarovar tour. Please make sure you cover yourself for emergency evacuation (helicopter), road transportation and hotel accommodation in the insurance.
- Every Yatri have Life, Medical, Rescue Jeep or Helicopter insurance before getting enrolled in Kailash Tour. Do insurance at home country.
Oxygen is less at higher altitudes. The inclement weather and high altitude induces certain illness generally not encountered over the plains. Headache, nausea, lassitude, lethargy, breathlessness, general uneasiness [malaise], high irritability, light loss of balance, disorientation, incoherence and insomnia are a few. It is common to all irrespective of the age, sex and physical fitness. Gradual acclimatization is the best answer. Tranquilizers, sleeping dose and strong anti-biotic must be avoided. Some of symptoms indicate that the body mechanism is readjusting to new environments. The best idea is deliberately slow down all the activities and follows the following rules:
1. Relax-do not exert, be excited, make rest
2. Reduce talking each other
3. Walk slowly – adopt one third of your speed and space.
4. Keep your load light.
5. Walk for 30 minutes and rest for 5 minutes
6. Whenever you feel uncomfortable, just stop; rest and relax.
7. Ignore the sudden outbursts of fellow pilgrims and avoid arguments.
8. Observe silence with smile.
9. Never go too high and too fast.
10. Consume plenty of liquids; never proceed with an empty stomach.
11. Chant a prayer or visualize everything around to suit your pleasant thoughts or put on the earphones and listen to your favorite music, Bhajans, chanting etc.
12. Be careful not to catch a cold. It is better to be over clothed than under protected. En-route avoids taking bath or drinking water from Lake Streams or rivers, as your system is not conditioned for this.
13. Protect yourself against dust and direct sunshine during the long stretches of driving. Face, feet and hands must be well protected.
14. The uneven ground, steep slope and slushy banks are full of potholes. Do not combine walking and sightseeing together.
15. Always listen to your guide or the one with experience. Never leave the group.
16. On this trip, over exertion is to be avoided and drinking plenty of fluids is recommendable. During winter
- 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost incase cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure.
- No refund in case cancellation is done after your Kailash permit and Tibet visa.
- A client on his/her own will make no refund or adjustment in the event of interruption of journey after commencement of the tour.
- Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 2 nights for Helicopter and 3 nights for via Lhasa as per itinerary due to early arrival from home or Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
- If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason, which is not in our hand, it is client’s own risk and clients pay all the expenses.
- During the Kailash Manasarovar tour, if any Yatri in case of sick or will cancel trip not doing complete tour, the package cost is 100% not refunded.
Important Notice for Indian passport holder
- Indian passport holder can get visa only from Chinese embassy in New Delhi.
- Original passport should be sent to New Delhi office, 5 days before departure.
- If Indian passport holder resident out of Indian, Should be present 5 days before in New Delhi, India
- You can travel to Kathmandu from India with your Voter I.D. You will get your passport just a day before Kailash Tour.
- If Chinese Embassy delays for giving Tibet visa, the cost of days exceeding original itinerary should bear by travelers.
Hotel Name Nepal and Tibet Kailash
- Kathmandu: Hotel Radisson/ Gokarna Resort or similar
- Lhasa Tibet: 5 Star Lhasa hotel / Hotel Reggi (Full Meals)
- Hotel Gesar: 4 star in Shigatse (Full Meals)
- Hotel Bramaputra/Similar: 4 star in Saga (Full Meals)
- Manasarovar Lake: Guest house or mud houses
- Darchen: 4 star Himalayan Kailash Hotel – Wifi (Western style) room
- Dirapuk: Normal guesthouse: Shishapangma Guesthouse (Parikrama first day)
- Zuthulpuk: Normal guesthouse (very basic) (Parikrama second day)